[rt-users] Subject tab and change queue

Albert Shih Albert.Shih at obspm.fr
Mon Dec 24 05:23:12 EST 2012

 Le 24/12/2012 ? 10:53:51+0100, Joop a écrit
> Albert Shih <Albert.Shih at obspm.fr> wrote:
>
> >Hi all,
> >
> >I've many queue but only one for the customers, lets say (helpdesk) so
> >every ticket is create with something like t
> >
> >	[Helpdesk #Ticket_ID] "subject-use-by-customer"
> >
> >after the ticket is create we change the ticket to other queue, lets
> >say
> >(network problem) so the subjet become
> >
> >	[Network Problem #Ticket_ID] [Helpdesk #Ticket_ID]
> >"subject-use-by-customer"
> >
> >Any method to have only
> >
> >	[Network Problem #Ticket_ID] "subject-use-by-customer"
> >
> Not knowing your version of RT mine does it correcly. I'm using 4.0.5 and use the subject tag available at the queue level.

I'm running 4.0.8

> Tag of general is Helpdesk and the tag for network operations is NOC when a ticket is moved from general its subject tag changes to NOC #xyz

OK.

I find where suck in my configuration.

To making the change of queue I use RT-CommandbyEmail, that's mean I just
reply the first mail (with [Helpdesk #Ticket_ID] as subject) with

Queue:network

but my mua add "Re:" so the subject received by RT is not

	[Helpdesk #Ticket_ID]

but

	Re: [Helpdek #Ticket_ID]

I try to change a ticket from the web interface and as you say it's working
(RT don't add a second time the tag).

But....in my team many user use commandbyemail...so any tips to make it's
work with commandbyemail (without changing our mua config...)

Thanks for the help

Regards.

not at all....;-)

--