[rt-users] a tad OT, need assistance with aliasing /me to /SelfService

Ronald J Yacketta yacketrj at potsdam.edu
Mon Feb 6 16:20:06 EST 2012

Hello all!

Prior to our 3.8.8 upgrade we were able to use /me | /selfservice as an
Alias to /SelfService in our rt.conf file. After upgrading I have been
unable to get rt.conf to honor /me as an Alias.

here is the meat of our rt.conf

<VirtualHost rt.potsdam.edu:443>
... SSL stuff ...
Alias /me /SelfService
Alias /selfservice /SelfService
<Location />
        AllowOverride All
        Options ExecCGI FollowSymLinks

        SetHandler modperl
        PerlResponseHandler Plack::Handler::Apache2
        PerlSetVar psgi_app /opt/rt4/sbin/rt-server

        AuthLDAPURL ldap://xyz.potsdam.edu/o=some_o?uid
        AuthLDAPGroupAttribute memberUid
        AuthLDAPGroupAttributeIsDN off
        AuthName "Tracking System"
        AuthType Basic
        AuthBasicProvider ldap
</Location>

<Perl>
        use Plack::Handler::Apache2;
        Plack::Handler::Apache2->preload("/opt/rt4/sbin/rt-server");
</Perl>
</VirtualHost>

/SelfService works but /me results in 'The page you requested could not be
found'

Granted this is not a RT issue, just wondering if anyone sees something
wrong or can help / point me in a direction to get this working.

-Ron