[rt-users] a tad OT, need assistance with aliasing /me to /SelfService

Kevin Falcone falcone at bestpractical.com
Mon Feb 6 16:48:03 EST 2012

On Mon, Feb 06, 2012 at 04:20:06PM -0500, Ronald J Yacketta wrote:
> Prior to our 3.8.8 upgrade we were able to use /me | /selfservice as an
> Alias to /SelfService in our rt.conf file. After upgrading I have been
> unable to get rt.conf to honor /me as an Alias.

I know this isn't exactly the answer to your question, but when users
log in to RT, they'll be directed to SelfService if they are
Unprivileged users.  Are you trying to push Privileged users off to
SelfService, and if so, why not just make them Unprivileged?

Also - your Apache error log is often more useful to debug these
things than the error presented in your browser.

-kevin