[rt-users] Unassigning tickets does not work

Thomas Sibley trs at bestpractical.com
Tue Feb 7 11:47:52 EST 2012

On 02/07/2012 09:44 AM, JC Boggio wrote:
> Since we upgraded from RT 3.8 to 4.0.4, we can't assign tickets to
> Nobody anymore.
> To anybody else works.
>
> When I give to someuser history says :
> "JC Boggio - Given to someuser"
>
> When I try to give to nobody, I get :
> "JC Boggio - Not taken"
>
> (These are free translations from french)

A coworker pointed out that the french translation is likely just
incorrect or misleading.  The english for your second transaction is
"Untaken" (meaning you gave up the ticket; RT implements this by making
a Nobody user the owner).

Unless you're seeing problems in the logs, I think you're fine.  Nobody
displays as the Owner in the Basics section of the ticket display page,
right?

Thomas