[rt-users] Create Approval Ticket based on Custom Field values

Ruslan Zakirov ruz at bestpractical.com
Wed Feb 8 07:06:46 EST 2012

On Wed, Feb 8, 2012 at 14:32, Pattabi Prasanna <escort146 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
>          I want to create approval tickets based on Custom Field
> value selected by the user. For example, there will be Custom Field
> Request Type, for certain values chosen by the user, i have to create
> tickets for approval.  Kindly provide me the info, on how to do this.

If you use CreateTickets action to create approvals then in template
you have access to the ticket object and power to execute any perl
code. To help you move forward we need information about what you have
already working and what should be changed depending on Request Type.

--
Best regards, Ruslan.