[rt-users] Add Cc and Mail ticket with RT ident

Radek Svoboda radek.svoboda at upp.cz
Thu Feb 23 07:57:35 EST 2012

Hi Payam,

thank You for response. This workaround is usable in case, if people
send message. But - if message send btw. web page, it doesn't work.

My situation
My simple web page for HR send mail to RT with requirments for creating
accounts for new people + send mail to new people superior to add some
detail information, which personalist dont know. I need, the reply from
the superior was routed to RT (with given ticket number), to support
have all information in the one ticket.

Thank You
Radek