[rt-users] Group Signature

RT User myrtuser at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 05:03:34 EST 2012

All,

I'm enjoying configuring RT 4. It is so clean and simple. I was wondering
if it is possible to configure a group signature for the group instead of
individual user signature.

We have a IT team group with 50 admins.  I'd like all of the users to carry
a signature that has a URL link, phone number, address and email. Rather
than requesting all users to add a signature to their accounts, I was
wondering if we could add it to the group. I did not see anything like that.

It would be nice to have this signature attached to all the responses.

Steve