[rt-users] possible RT 4.0.4 attachment bug

mjames at guesswho.com mjames at guesswho.com
Fri Jan 6 16:11:58 EST 2012

The user had tried to submit a mysqldump that was 20GB as an attachment :) Larger than my max_allowed_packet as you can guess. But I didn't expect RT to increment the id when ticket creation failed. I thought I'd found a bug. The instance is working fine, btw. No ill effects. Thanks for the explanation.

Mike