[rt-users] Two questions

Josh Narins jnarins at seniorbridge.com
Tue Jan 31 09:28:00 EST 2012

1.

I got partway along writing a Mail Plugin for RT3.8, but, somewhere along the way, I lost it.

Can anyone point me to any documentation on them? My goal is to remove the endlessly duplicating newlines of the quoted text on each reply to our tickets and to remove the signatures.

2.

Certain people aren't quite clear on who should be assigning tickets to whom, so, I'd like to be able to block that. Is this a transactionbatch step? Can anyone point me to what I'd need to add the code I need to block that?

Thanks.

Josh Narins
Director of Application Development
SeniorBridge

845 Third Ave
7th Floor
New York, NY 10022
Tel: (212) 994-6194
Fax: (212) 994-4260
Mobile: (917) 488-6248
jnarins at seniorbridge.com
seniorbridge.com<http://www.seniorbridge.com/>

[http://www.seniorbridge.com/images/seniorbridgedisclaimerTAG.gif]

SeniorBridge Statement of Confidentiality: The contents of this email message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain confidential or privileged information. Any dissemination, distribution or copying of this email by an unintended or mistaken recipient is strictly prohibited. In said event, kindly reply to the sender and destroy all entries of this message and any attachments from your system. Thank you.