[rt-users] RT Visual Interface Enhancements Enquiry

Nafiesa Allie nafiesaa at kromco.co.za
Wed Jul 11 05:02:11 EDT 2012

OK, I figured out how to get RT to incorporate the code that I put into the
Callback for the Header, however, there is something wrong with my code.
 Please can you give me guidance?  Remember, that in the end I want the
dashboard panels to lie side by side, and not the panels on the RT at a
glance screen.  Thanks.