[rt-users] RES: Help to configure incoming e-mails

Diaulas Castro diaulas.castro at intersolution.inf.br
Wed Jul 11 14:03:30 EDT 2012

My setup is near what you want to achieve, but i used procmail/RT CLI instead of CommandBymail.

With ExchangeServer (mine is Office365) I configured postfix to send all the outgoing mails with  From field same as the user who logs on exchange.
  Since apache user send mail the exchange server may block because you log as ticket at yourdomain.com and the mail arrives as www-data at hostname.domain.com.

  Look for smtp_generic_maps  for postfix, for msmtp I dont know how to do.