[rt-users] OnCorrespondNotify Owner and AdminCCs

Kailas Narendran kailas at kiinde.com
Fri Jul 13 13:24:16 EDT 2012

We're using RT and have a situation where, on correspondence, we need to notify both Owners and AdminCCs.  If someone is on both lists, then we would want them to be only notified once.

I found an example at http://requesttracker.wikia.com/wiki/ScripAction, but it sounded (from conversations on IRC) that it should be possible to do this w/out mucking with the database schema (as well as not assuming that the sql in the example would work in the latest RT version).

I'm new to customizing RT and am not sure where to start.  has anyone run into this situation before and help me with how to accomplish this?

thanks!

-k