[rt-users] Missing headers on Download

Brian Schrock Brian.Schrock at gardencitygroup.com
Thu Jul 19 10:05:27 EDT 2012

Thank you, I noticed the same thing so I am modifying the dhandler script to walk the attachment tree up to the parent until Parent=0.

rt3/html/Ticket/Attachment/WithHeaders/dhandler

my $AttachmentObjParent = new RT::Attachment( $session{'CurrentUser'} );
$AttachmentObjParent->Load( $AttachmentObj->Parent );

And then I added this later in the file...
$m->out( $AttachmentObjParent->Headers );

Thanks for the response that is exactly the kind of info I needed.