[rt-users] Installing RT 3.8.12 on Centos 5.5

Asanka Gunasekera asanka_gunasekera at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Jul 25 01:08:59 EDT 2012

Hi Below is a section of my RT since I had something similar

       DocumentRoot /usr/local/rt-ora/share/html

        <Location />
            Order allow,deny
            Allow from all

            SetHandler perl-script
            PerlResponseHandler Plack::Handler::Apache2
            PerlSetVar psgi_app /usr/local/rt-ora/sbin/rt-server
        </Location>
        <Perl>
            use Plack::Handler::Apache2;
            Plack::Handler::Apache2->preload("/usr/local/rt-ora/sbin/rt-server");
        </Perl>

</VirtualHost>

Hope it helps

Regards