[rt-users] Live on 4.0.6 today and question about Child tickets (Joe Kirby)

Joe Kirby kirby at umbc.edu
Thu Jun 14 12:43:38 EDT 2012

Please forgive my previous post. I was under the impression that the option to create child tickets in a different queue was a delivered function in 4.0.5

When I did not hear back from the list I did more research and discovered that my person had originally installed an extension and we forgot it when we migrated to production.

My apologies for the post.

The extension, which works very nicely by the way, is http://requesttracker.wikia.com/wiki/SpawnChildTicket

Thank you very much for all your help.

great community

Joe

Joe Kirby ,  Assistant Vice President, Business Systems
Division of Information Technology (DoIT)
Support Response -   http://www.umbc.edu/doit
Administration 627
Office - 410-455-3020
Email - kirby at umbc.edu