[rt-users] updating ticket's created field

Alexander Sagratyan fm100terra at mail.ru
Tue Jun 26 18:11:18 EDT 2012

Some progress....I was experimenting with __Set method.  So far it is able to alter Created field. But cannot define what datetime format to feed this method.

Tue, 26 Jun 2012 17:34:53 -0400 от Kevin Riggle <kevinr at bestpractical.com>:

Excerpts from Alexander Sagratyan's message of Tue Jun 26 16:32:53 -0400 2012:
> Hello.
>
> I am struggling with the following problem without a success: task is to update Created and Started fields of a ticket inside a custom scrip. I have found SetStarted method, but not SetCreated. Is it possible to update Created field manually inside a scrip?

Created is set by the RT system when the ticket is created, and can't be
updated manually.

- Kevin