[rt-users] notify requester - ticket taken

Tim Dunphy bluethundr at gmail.com
Thu Jun 28 20:22:39 EDT 2012

hello,

We have an rt4 server that's been working quite well for about a year
in our organization. However I have just been asked to find out how to
get RT to send email notifications to requestors when RT assigns a
ticket to someone. I'm thinking that there might be a template I can
edit that would do this. Does anyone have a suggestion on how best to
accomplish this? Apologies if this is a rather basic question.

Thanks
Tim
--
GPG me!!