[rt-users] notify requester - ticket taken

Kenneth Crocker kenn.crocker at gmail.com
Thu Jun 28 22:03:40 EDT 2012

Tim,

That would be a real easy one to develop. Yes, you can create a new
template that could be global or for a Queue that would relate the
pertanent info and that template would be the one you refer to in your new
notification scrip.

You will want to name it appropriately (Notify Requestor on assignment),
the condition would be "On Owner change" and the action would be "Notify
Requestor" and then you name the template as your new template.

Hope this helps.

Kenn