[rt-users] callback for autoclose in RT4

inbel1 at telenet.be inbel1 at telenet.be
Mon Mar 19 08:49:52 EDT 2012

We automatically close our tickets when replying to the requestor.
In RT3 I changed .../Ticket/Update.html
from:
if ($DefaultStatus =~ '~new$') {
         $DefaultStatus = 'open';
}
to:
if (($DefaultStatus =~ '~new$' || $DefaultStatus =~ '~open$') && Action eq 'Respond') {
         $DefaultStatus = 'resolved';
}

Now we have migrated to 4.0.5, but I can't find the correct callback to do this.

Anyone a clue or hint?

*** If you use a scrip, the ticket will al ways be closed (it's a post action).
Default behavior should be: close it, but users should be abl e to override this by selecting another status from the drop down box .