[rt-users] Improvement suggestions

BÁLINT Bekény balint.bekeny at docca.hu
Fri Mar 23 16:16:59 EDT 2012

Hi Cris,

I absolutely agree with you.
Lot of our users asked for this feature, that's why I do the following:
- give an "ERROR:" prefix in the language file to every result line with
type error
- modify /Elements/ListActions to place these error lines in a
"results-error" class <div>
- in the css make results-error div red

It's not so nice but it works. I think a standard solution for this would
be better...

--
Bekeny