[rt-users] Simple things are not so simple....

Kenneth Crocker kenn.crocker at gmail.com
Wed May 2 15:07:08 EDT 2012

Mario,

Actually, you can make the new user default to the "Privileged" group (in
your RT_SiteConfig.pm file) and that group can have a set of privileges and
a dashboard accessible to all "Privileged" users.

User-defined groups are the type that have to have users manually added. If
you do add a user to a User-defined group, they automatically inherit all
rights, privileges and dashboards associated with that group. the default
language usually comes from your ExtendedAuth/AD/LDAP configurations.

hope this helps.

Kenn