[rt-users] No drop-down for Articles in 4.0.5

Rabin Yasharzadehe rabin at isoc.org.il
Tue May 15 03:00:27 EDT 2012

I just finish doing this,

use the documentation file
@ /opt/rt4/docs/customizing/articles_introduction.pod
when you create a CLASS mark the checkbox for "All Articles in this class
should be listed in a dropdown of the ticket reply page"

make sure you set the group permissions to allow users to see&use
the article in the dropdown menu
as well for the custum fields used in each article.

*---
Rabin Yasharzadehe*