[rt-users] No drop-down for Articles in 4.0.5

Max McGrath mmcgrath at carthage.edu
Mon May 14 11:46:04 EDT 2012

We just upgraded our test environment from 3.8.8 to 4.0.5.  In 3.8.8, when
you resolved (or replied to, etc...) a ticket, we had the *Select an
Article to include* drop-down option that would use an Article from RTFM
and drop them right in the ticket.

In 4.0.5, I am not seeing this option.  When I'm resolving a ticket, I see
the *Search for Articles matching* and *Include Article:* options (which
I'm not exactly sure how to use either...), but no drop-downs.  In each
Article class I have checked the *All Articles in this class should be
listed in a drop-down of the ticket reply page* option, but I am not seeing
them.

I've checked in IE, Firefox and Chrome -- but no dropdown.  Am I missing
something?  I've checked the permissions -- I don't believe they are the
cause.

Thanks!
--
Max McGrath