[rt-users] Forwarded emails from users to Queue A with subject tag of Queue B doesn't create new tickets queue A, instead RT appends ticket in queue B with matching ticketId.

Luong Bui Duc luong.d.bui at gmail.com
Thu May 17 23:52:48 EDT 2012

Hi,

We have the case where user/customer forwards email with subject tag of
queue B to queue A email. Apparently, RT doesn't create new ticket in queue
A, instead it appends existing ticket in Queue B with matching ticketID.

Is this expected behavior? I even tried to setup a brand new RT instance
without modifying any settings, but same thing still happening. Any help to
figure this out is greatly appreciated.

--
Regards,

Bui Duc Luong