[rt-users] Custom fields empty

Mayk Backus backus at nlcom.nl
Mon Sep 10 05:34:31 EDT 2012

Hello List,

I've noticed some strange things regarding custom fields. We use a
documenting system called i-doit , that has a connection to RT (provider by
the builders of i-doit) . This make it possible to generate custom fields in
RT that are populated with information from the other system. So far , so
good.  The strange this however is, when i change some things in the fields
on the i-doit part, some custom fields are empty.  The thing i don't
understand is, the information is logged in the tickets with the information
from the CF , and in the articles (this one's annoying that it's empty).
When i look closer at the article, i see all the information inside the
article, but not displaying in the CF's.

This is normal behavior , is there perhaps a workaround for this ? I know
it's a third party app that's probably screwing this upŠ

Any help is appreciated.

Regards,

Mayk Backus