[rt-users] Add incremental time worked in a scrip

Gary Holmes linedancer at gmail.com
Tue Sep 11 11:00:34 EDT 2012

Hi all,

I want to increment the time worked of a ticket during execution of a scrip
that fires with the "On Correspond" condition by adding time for just that
transaction.

I can't see a way to set the time worked for just the specific transaction
that is active during the life of the scrip.

The following line of code:

$self->TicketObj->SetTimeWorked( $self->TicketObj->TimeWorked + $mins );

does increment the TimeWorked of the ticket, but that time is not allocated
to that comment.

I bet this is really easy, but I'm stumped. The wiki didn't help me either.

Any pointers?

Thanks,
Gary