[rt-users] How to link SLAs to customer (requestors) or groups

Hans Vos | Drecomm h.vos at drecomm.nl
Wed Sep 26 10:49:43 EDT 2012

Hello,

We are looking into implementing RT for our organization. For this to
work we need to have SLA support. I found an extension for this and as I
understand it an SLA is assigned based on a queue. This behavior is
slightly confusing to me and I don't see how this would work.

SLAs are linked to customers and when an employee from company X sends
us an e-mail (where company X has a Bronze SLA) we would like RT to
assign that particular SLA to the ticket. For this to work I think SLAs
need to be linked to requestors or maybe groups. We then link the
contact for that company to the group as requestors.

I have read the page where the SLA extention is explained
(http://search.cpan.org/dist/RT-Extension-SLA/lib/RT/Extension/SLA.pm)
but it doesn't seem to work in the way we would like. Is there perhaps a
way for us to change this?

--

Met vriendelijke groet / Best regards,

Hans Vos

System Administrator

E h.vos at drecomm.nl

T 050-577 5822

	drecomm

  Vestiging Groningen

Hoendiep 208 	T +31 (0)50 577 58 22 	Bekijk onze actuele projecten
9745 ED Groningen 	F +31 (0)50 577 58 23 	www.drecomm.nl
<http://www.drecomm.nl>