[rt-users] Move web port

John Buell jbuell at countrysampler.com
Wed Apr 3 11:51:41 EDT 2013

As it happens I never got the Redirect command to work properly, but a single web page delivered by apache2 on 8080 that redirects to 80 wound up doing the same trick. I got in a hurry last night and nearly forgot about the listen directive, which in my config goes in ports.conf. D’oh. ☺

But thanks again Aaron!

I’m about to set up our building manager with his own queue for non-IT workorders, so we’re going to get a lot of use out of RT!