[rt-users] Per User Default Queues

Erik McCormick emccormickva at gmail.com
Thu Apr 11 16:58:57 EDT 2013

I actually had looked at that config variable, but it seemed to be reliant
upon whatever a user had last selected in the web interface. Given that
these users will initially be created via email gateway and then later
opening tickets in the web portal with no way to select a queue through a
dropdown list, they would never have the opportunity to seed that variable.