[rt-users] Possible bug in fulltext search with mysql and sphinx

Ruslan Zakirov ruz at bestpractical.com
Mon Apr 15 11:26:15 EDT 2013


It's good that you've figured out problem yourself. Your description is
complete enough to file a bug report, so it doesn't disappear in the
mailing list. Will you file a bug report?

On Mon, Apr 15, 2013 at 2:02 PM, Guadagnino Cristiano <
guadagnino.cristiano at creval.it> wrote:

>  Hi all,
> I am running RT 4.0.10 oh a CentOS server (64bit).
> I have set up full text search with mysql and sphinx 2.0.7.
> I was able to search using the "search" tool from sphinx, but whenever I
> tried a search in RT I got 0 results.
> Looking in the RT log I found this error:
> "ERROR 1430: There was a problem processing the query on the foreign data
> source.
> Data source error: INTERNAL ERROR: 1st column must be bigint to accept
> 64-bit DOCID"
> After a lot of research, I dropped and recreated the AttachmentsIndex
> table, changing the *Id* field from *int(10)* to *bigint*.
> Now search in RT works correctly.
> Hope this helps.
> Bye
> Cristiano
> --
> *Cristiano Guadagnino*
> Servizio Data Administration
> Bankadati S.I.
> Gruppo Credito Valtellinese
> Tel. +39-0342-522172

Best regards, Ruslan.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://lists.bestpractical.com/pipermail/rt-users/attachments/20130415/aaa860bf/attachment.htm>

More information about the rt-users mailing list