[rt-users] Customizing via local dir does not work

Patrick G. Stoesser lists at pgs-info.de
Fri Apr 19 11:20:51 EDT 2013

Hello,

I'm running a RT4 (Debian package) on Debian squeeze, everything fine so
far. At the moment, I'm doing customizings.

I'm playing around with the "redirect when abort"-issue mentioned in
<5168069A.2080002 at pgs-info.de>. So I'm trying with modifying
Display.html. To do so, I copied the original file

/usr/share/request-tracker4/html/Ticket/Display.html

/usr/local/share/request-tracker4/html/Ticket/Display.html

After cleaning the mason cache and restarting Apache, the changes do not
work. If I'm putting my modifictaion in the original file, it works -
but I don't want to poke around in an original file.

Anyone any clue what the problem could be?

Thanks in advance and kind regards, Patrick