[rt-users] [4.0.7][Debian]Quick search in homepage doesn't show ticket amount

Chrilly Cheng chrilde at gmail.com
Tue Aug 6 09:21:12 EDT 2013

Hi All,

I encountered this issue when i was trying to setup RT on a new server.
I've created a Lifecycle in RT_SiteConfig.pm file:
        Set(%Lifecycles,
                cyclename => {
                },
        );

All queues i created are using this lifecycle, even the default queue. But
after i configured and tested ticket lifecycle, i found out Quick search
component shows none ticket amount of all those queues.
I tried to creat a new queue with approvals lifecycle, the ticket amount of
all status do show. Then i tried to clear the mason data, replaced those
Quicksearch, QueueSummaryByLifecycle QueueSummaryByStatus files in
/usr/share/request-tracker4/html/Elements, it turned out to make no sense
at all.

I'm so frustrated on this, somebody please help. Any comments or ideas
would be great appreciated. Thanks all.

--
*Br*
*Vodar*