[rt-users] Show History on Update Page

Jason Ledford jledford at biltmore.com
Thu Aug 29 09:45:00 EDT 2013

I am wanting to customize the update page (reply or resolve) so that the History section also shows on the page.  We want to see the ticket history to know what we are replying or commenting to.  Can someone assist in getting that info on the page?  I have already placed the Update.html in my local folder but perl is not my strongsuit.  Taking that a step further, is it possible to have the first comment in the reply?  Would that be a template change?  Help is appreciated.  Thanks.

Jason Ledford
Systems Analyst
The Biltmore Company<http://www.biltmore.com/>
One North Pack Square