[rt-users] "Helpdesk Support" in all correspondance

Nick Fennell nick.fennell at appliansys.com
Thu Feb 7 04:32:50 EST 2013

Hi Joe.

I think that'll be configured on the Queue as a 'Subject Tag'

Nick
--
Nick Fennell
ApplianSys Support Team Leader

ApplianSys Limited
University of Warwick Science Park
Business Innovation Centre
Harry Weston Road
Coventry CV3 2TX

t: +44 (0) 870 7707 789
s: nick-fennell
www.appliansys.com

Our sales team sells by referral:
Less time looking for customers, more time looking after them

Subscribe: http://eepurl.com/ibKtY