[rt-users] Time to close a ticket?

Richard Eibrand RichardEibrand at RCPI.IE
Mon Feb 18 10:30:15 EST 2013

Hi folks,

I've been trying to create a report that I currently generate manually. One to the requirements of this report is to calculate the average time to close a ticket.
I export the spreadsheet for the time range I am interested in, and then subtract the created date from the resolved date. This gives me a range of numbers from which I can work out the average time to close out a ticket.

My question is: Can I do something similar directly within RT?

TimeWorked will not work unfortunately, as this is currently not being filled in.

Thanks in advance for any pointers.

Richard Eibrand  |  Support and Operations Manager
Royal College of Physicians of Ireland

Direct Line 01 863 9737 | Email richardeibrand at rcpi.ie<mailto:you at rcpi.ie>

Frederick House | 19 South Frederick Street | Dublin 2 | Ireland

[cid:image001.jpg at 01CE0DE4.19ECD8A0]<http://www.rcpi.ie/pages/home.aspx>    [cid:image002.jpg at 01CE0DE4.19ECD8A0] <http://www.facebook.com/RoyalCollegePhysiciansIreland>    [cid:image003.jpg at 01CE0DE4.19ECD8A0] <https://twitter.com/#!/RCPI_news>