[rt-users] Changing Font Colour

Raymond Corbett Raymond.Corbett at arcproductions.com
Thu Feb 21 08:50:56 EST 2013

Wandering if it is possible to change font colours at all.

I have a case where there are three separate group searches in the Saved Searches portal.   There are the group titles if you will such as   Dept1's saved searches, Dept2's saved searches etc.  Then there are three defined searches in each of those categories which show in bold face text which is fine.  I would like to make these red or green as well.   Just not sure where this file gets saved that I could access it to include not only bold face but colour as well.

Thanks

[ARC]<http://www.arcproductions.com/>

Ray Corbett  Technology Projects Manager

p: 416.682.5200 x5232  | f: 416.682.5209
Arc Productions Ltd. | 230 Richmond Street East | Toronto, ON M5A 1P4
www.arcproductions.com<http://www.arcproductions.com>