[rt-users] Extra new-lines in emails from RT

Robert Nesius nesius at gmail.com
Thu Feb 21 11:15:17 EST 2013

Should have searched more first I guess....

Looks like this is what I need.
http://bestpractical.com/rt/docs/4.0/RT_Config.html#CheckMoreMSMailHeaders

I don't see this option in my configs - would be nice if the docs showed
the version these config settings first appeared in, though I suppose I
could grep change logs for that too.  Even so would be kind of nice.

-Rob