[rt-users] Creating ticket dependent on browser !

Loic.Mahe at rsi.fr Loic.Mahe at rsi.fr
Wed Jan 16 10:28:15 EST 2013

Hello,

Using RT 3.8.10 on Solaris with Authentication against Microsoft Active Directory, I've encountered an odd behaviour.

I've allowed the users to create tickets in one queue (by granting SeeQueue and CreateTicket).

When I try to create the ticket with my account (which BTW is RT superuser) with Internet Explorer 8, it works.

With the *same* user under Firefox (18.0), it doesn't work, the queue is simply not displayed in the scrollable menu when you want to choose the destination queue !

I even compared the source code and the only difference is the presence (on IE8) and absence (on FF) of a couple of lines :

<option value="121">

Queue2

</option>

Any idea how to debug this ? Could something be corrupt in the user profile ?

Thanks in advance.

Loïc Mahé

Toulouse, France