[rt-users] Creating ticket dependent on browser !

Loic.Mahe at rsi.fr Loic.Mahe at rsi.fr
Thu Jan 17 02:02:11 EST 2013

Hello,

Authentication is done with RT::Authen::ExternalAuth.

I had to fully empty FF's cache in order to have a correct queue list in the ticket creation. All is fine now.

Maybe an entry in the FAQ could mention this ?
Are queues still cached in RT 4.x ?

Thanks for your answers and have a nice day.

Loïc Mahé
Toulouse, France