[rt-users] Attaching a Custom Data File to a New Ticket

Vega, Angel L. Angel.Vega at jhuapl.edu
Fri Jan 18 15:19:23 EST 2013

Hello,

I'm trying to attach a custom data file to a new ticket but it's not being saved once the ticket has been created. (The data file contains plain text and commands in JSON format and the custom file extension is ".punt").
I've tried extracting the content into a ".txt" file but the end result is the same.

Does RT have any restrictions regarding file attachments? I would like to know if the issue is related to the file content or the file extension.

Thanks,
Angel