[rt-users] Can you run RT on the same server as Twiki?

Sherri McGurnaghan Sherri at incomeaccess.com
Tue Jul 2 16:39:14 EDT 2013

Hi Thomas

That worked! Thank you so much! Now we only have to worry about trying to configure fetchmail config!

We will def make the changes to the memory - we have been so focused on the fact that we could not even get them running together that we have not evaluated it yet.

Thank you again.
Sherri

____
Message: 10