[rt-users] RES: Is it possible to specify a different user with RT CLI ?

Jean-Christophe Boggio rt-users at thefreecat.org
Mon Jun 17 10:35:02 EDT 2013

BTW, while I'm at it, the "links" table also misses such an 'instance'
field :

When we link assets to tickets, we would like to distinguish between
what we consider the "main" asset and the "related" assets.

Examples :

- "sites" are assets. One ticket is created for a "site" but may concern
other sites.
- "servers" are assets. The cause of the problem is one specific server
but the problem might impact others. We do link all impacted servers to
the ticket but there is a "main" server.

You could see this as a "subtype".

Also wanted to mention that the "links" table misses an index on
"target" (some of our queries' execution times were divided by 7 when
adding this index). We are using Postgres exclusively.

Hope this helps,

JC