[rt-users] 10 Unowned tickets showing nothing

Xavier Reigner xavier.reigner at sensile.com
Fri Mar 1 11:56:16 EST 2013

Hi,

Have you tried to set the right on the queue itself for the group or user ?
Go the Tools > Configuration > Queues > select your queue > Group Rights or
User Rights : set the "View queue" (SeeQueue) and "View Ticket summaries"
(ShowTicket)  rights.

On my side, I also encounter a problem on my RT 4.0.6 installation.
We have multiple queues directly populated by different incoming addresses.
The "10 newest unowned tickets" then show only a limited number of tickets
that he is allowed to see.

Let me explain it the other way. Searching for unowned tickets using the
following query : Owner = 'Nobody' AND (  Status = 'new' OR Status = 'open'
)
The result page show me the title "Found 11 tickets" and the list shows
only the 5 tickets the users is allowed to see due to its group rights.
When going back to the RT at a glance, the "10 newest unowned tickets" only
shows 4 tickets !

My conclusion is that the list of 11 tickets is truncated to 10 tickets and
then only the one tickets from the authorized queues are shown. I'm
wondering if it's a bug of the "10 newest unowned tickets" box or a missing
right.

Best regards,
Xavier