[rt-users] 10 newest unowned tickets - by queue

Bart bart at pleh.info
Mon Mar 25 08:25:21 EDT 2013

2013/3/24 Tim Dunphy <bluethundr at gmail.com>

> Hello,
>
> Our RT server is growing. Now other departments are starting to get
> curious about our ticketing system and wanting to use it. One common
> element of all the RT 'at a glance' pages is the '10 newest unowned
> tickets' which does not distinguish as to queue.
>
>  Is there any way to get '10 Newest Unowned Tickets' to display tickets
> from a certain queue on 'RT At a glance'? For instance if I belong to the
> Operations group and I log into RT is there any way I can see only unowned
> tickets from the Operations queue? And for others from other groups see the
> same for their corresponding groups and queues?
>
> Thanks,
> TIm
>
> --
> GPG me!!
>
> gpg --keyserver pool.sks-keyservers.net --recv-keys F186197B

Hi,

The default is indeed, anything you have access to.

You can however replace that query with a more specific one which filters a
certain queue:

Owner = 'Nobody' AND (  Queue = 'Some support queue' OR Queue = 'another
support queue' ) AND (  Status = 'new' OR Status = 'open' )

This could be saved as a group search.

After that a user will have to replace the query on his dashboard.

I'm not aware of a way to make this default for specific groups.

--
Bart G.