[rt-users] Where are customfields stored

Paul Tomblin ptomblin at xcski.com
Tue Mar 26 13:01:42 EDT 2013

On Tue, Mar 26, 2013 at 11:44 AM, Raymond Corbett <
Raymond.Corbett at arcproductions.com> wrote:

> Assuming I want to load a customfield, how would I identify it by name?
> For example the one I called “Dev Code”

If you want the value of a custom field in a ticket, the easiest way is
$ticket->FirstCustomFieldValue("Dev Code");

If you want to do something like write a query that takes into account the
value of a custom field, then you end up doing a join with
ObjectCustomFieldValues and CustomFields

--
http://www.linkedin.com/in/paultomblin
http://careers.stackoverflow.com/ptomblin