[rt-users] Tie a Group to a Queue

Kevin Holleran holleran.kevin at gmail.com
Tue Mar 26 14:42:31 EDT 2013

Perhaps I will make the group just an AdminCC.  I do not necessarily want
everyone in the group to have elevated privileges on the queue (which I
think i can manage) or to receive a message/notification on every queue....

Thoughts on this approach?

--
Kevin Holleran
Master of Science, Computer Information Systems

"Do today what others won't, do tomorrow what others can't" - SEALFit

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a
habit." - Aristotle