[rt-users] hide comments, groups and tickets in More about the requestor box

Daniel De Marco ddm at bartol.udel.edu
Fri Nov 1 14:33:59 EDT 2013

Hi,

I'd like to disable showing comments, groups and tickets in the More
about the requestor box in the ticket display page.

Looking at Ticket/Elements/ShowRequestor I see that the three variables
$ShowComments $ShowTickets $ShowGroups set to 1 in the ARGS section
would do exactly what I wanted if I was able to set them to 0.

There are several callbacks in the code, but none of them seem to be
able to modify those variables. Is there a way to override those
variables in a maintainable way (i.e. without modifying the souce :-) ?

Thank you, Daniel.