[rt-users] hide comments, groups and tickets in More about the requestor box

Kevin Falcone falcone at bestpractical.com
Fri Nov 1 15:57:08 EDT 2013

On Fri, Nov 01, 2013 at 02:33:59PM -0400, Daniel De Marco wrote:
> I'd like to disable showing comments, groups and tickets in the More
> about the requestor box in the ticket display page.

Two of those three are configuration options.
http://bestpractical.com/docs/rt/latest/RT_Config.html#MoreAboutRequestorGroupsLimit
http://bestpractical.com/docs/rt/latest/RT_Config.html#MoreAboutRequestorTicketList
As for the comment, I'd probably just use CSS to hide the div, rather
than using a callback, since there's no performance hit.

-kevin