[rt-users] Question about rt-mailgate

Abdallah TABI at at efficientip.com
Wed Nov 6 05:04:05 EST 2013

*Good morning,*

*I have some questions regarding rt-mailgate, hope you will be able to help
me.*
*I tried to configured it as said in the RT 4-2-0 documentation. I have two
queue on my RT-environment "Support" and "R&D".*

*I added on /etc/aliases the following content:*

*rt:       "|/opt/rt4/bin/rt-mailgate --queue Support --action correspond*
*              --url http://10.0.30.214 <http://10.0.30.214>"*

*rt-comment:  "|/opt/rt4/bin/rt-mailgate --queue Support --action comment*
*              --url http://10.0.30.214 <http://10.0.30.214>"*

*What I need now it's an example of email creation, like how should I need
to fill my email to create the new ticket in the queue "Support".*

*Thanks in advance,*
*Regards.*
*Abdallah Tabi*
Support Team - at at efficientip.com