[rt-users] Lifecycle mapping

Milan Toth toth.milan at gmail.com
Mon Nov 11 10:16:00 EST 2013

Hi,

you have to either set target Queue to use the same lifecycle as source Queue or create mapping as documented here:

http://bestpractical.com/docs/rt/4.2/customizing/lifecycles.html

cite:
If you don't provide a mapping, users will see an error when they try to move a ticket between queues with different lifecycles but no mapping.

    Set( %Lifecycles, orders => {
        # ...,
        __maps__ => {
            'default -> orders' => {